WELCOME JMCC BLOGGIN SHARE YOUR MESSAGE

******************************************************************************************************************************************************

promote your business, connect with others

These companies will send
Your message for FREE to thousands
of contacts. You can build your
own contact list using these companies
Submit your blog link to these companies
get it read by thousands!!!!






Leads, Leads, Leads!
Blog Categories
Tagged with "new health approach"
Does Oxygen Based health Products Improve Health, This company says YES!
Category: GENERAL
Tags: oxygen oxygen health new health approach

Does Oxygen Based health Products Improve Health, This company says YES!

CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO

Hello, I am being following the development of oxygen base health products.

I am really impressed with this company. 

The testimonial are impressive

READ WHAT IS BEING SAID ABOUT OXYGEN

READ WHAT IS BEING SAID

O2 Drops Explained (http://o2worldwide.jusmcc.net)

CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO

Oxygen is the essential element for life on planet Earth. With the exception of a few small microbial organisms, all life requires this basic molecule to survive and proliferate. All plants and animals, both on land and in the oceans, utilize oxygen in order to convert fuel into energy.

Without oxygen, which forms 21% of our planet’s atmosphere, life as we know it would simply cease to exist. From a human perspective, oxygen is the most important element which we take into our bodies. Aerobic metabolism, which uses oxygen to convert either carbohydrates or fats into energy, is the metabolic system keeping us alive. In the presence of oxygen, a single molecule of glucose can be fully metabolized to provide 32 molecules of energy in the form of ATP. CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO http://o2worldwide.jusmcc.net

In the absence of oxygen, that same molecule of glucose only provides 2 molecules of energy. This form of metabolism produces lactic acid as a by-product which is one of the primary markers of peripheral fatigue. But more importantly, it is not economical enough to keep us alive for any length of time.

Clearly, therefore, oxygen is of huge importance for our health and wellbeing. In fact, one of the most accurate ways to predict how long a person will live, is to measure their body’s ability to consume oxygen.~Neil Fleming, PhD.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO http://o2worldwide.jusmcc.net

There appears to be ample supportive scientific evidence that dissolved oxygen in a liquid supplement form can be absorbed either sublingually into the blood stream or may pass directly through the stomach lining into the blood plasma.  Research has clearly shown (Dr.Arthur Guyton, M.D.) that the blood plasma contains approximately 3% dissolved oxygen; the red blood cells (hemoglobin) hold the remaining 97% in a completely healthy and well-oxygenated individual. Oxygen passes out of the red blood cells and into the plasma to be transferred to the cells that need oxygen for the metabolic process.

These cells then pass CO2 back into the plasma that is picked up by the red blood cells in the exchange.  http://o2worldwide.jusmcc.net

Oxygen is almost always present in the plasma as it travels though the body. Research conducted on ASO® by Suntory International of Japan indicates that there is a direct and long-lasting correlation between the consumption of ASO® and an increased partial pressure of oxygen in arterial blood.

A Duke University study, completed in March of 1996, indicates clearly, for the first time, the actual mechanisms by which oxygen is transported in the blood directly to the tissues and how oxygen is released and acquired by the blood through both the lungs and the plasma. The combination of these two studies implies that ASO®, when taken orally, is absorbed into the blood stream where it is transported directly to the tissues.CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO http://o2worldwide.jusmcc.net

RSS
1CLICK YOUR BLOG TO MAJOR SOCIAL SITES

This website is powered by Spruz